How many diapers do I need?
How many diapers do you change a day? How often do you want to wash your diapers?
If you change your child 6 times a day and want to wash every 4 days, you would need 24-30 cloth diapers.
What is an AIO?
AIO stands for All-In-One, meaning the diaper has absorbency sewn-in, attached to the diaper. This is convenient as no stuffing or prep work is required before usage. This product is often chosen for beginners.
How should I wash my diapers?
All soiled cloth diapers need at least two washes. The first wash rinses out most impurities, while the second wash ensures your diapers are fully cleaned. Use your heavy or bulky washer settings.
We recommend air drying or drying your diapers on low heat.
Can I use my diapers for multiple children?
Yes! Well taken care of diapers will last the average family at least 5 years. Talk about savings!
What are the main benefits?
- Cost. Cloth diapers are much cheaper overall.
- Environmental. Did you know it takes 500+ years for a disposable diaper to break down?
- Natural. Babies that are cloth diapered experience less rashes and irritation.
- Availability. Did your pack of diapers run out? No longer fits? Cloth diapers adjust to your babies size and because they are washable, you never run out.
Buy 5 Get 1 Free with code B5G1
First time cloth diapering? Having a baby? The Tiny Tushies Newborn AIO is the perfect diaper to test the waters. With built in absorbency, it makes cloth diapering a breeze. Just Wash, Cloth & Repeat!
Get That Fit
- Extend the front panel snugly against babys waist and hip, above the thigh.
- Pull the upper tab around to prepare to snap the diaper
- Snap upper and lower snaps together
- Tuck extra fabric into the rise if used
- Fit check! No leg gaps is good. Diaper should be in babys underwear lines.
- There should be a small gap in front when baby lays down. This means the diaper isn't too tight in the waist.
Don't Forget Absorbency!
Prefer SMS alerts?
Text TT30 to 844-678-0234 to be enrolled in messaging alerts, and to receive a one-time discount.
MSG&Data rates may apply.